Direct Supply is building the future of senior living technology, helping connect the spectrum of healthcare in order to improve the lives of millions of seniors!
In the Marketing Intern position, you'll have the opportunity to support with our marketing team as they manage everything from upstream market analysis to campaign execution and deliverables. We're quickly expanding our digital capabilities to support our platform businesses. If you're interested in helping a fast growing company build programs and engage customers, there is plenty to do and learn in a marketing internship at Direct Supply.
This intern position is year-round, accommodating a part-time schedule during the school year and full-time during breaks and summer. This position may also lead to full-time employment upon graduation.
What You'll Do and Impact:
- Support the implementation and delivery of marketing plan tactics to achieve business goals, measure their effectiveness, and make adjustments in response to changing business and marketing strategies.
- Recommend and develop ways to improve digital marketing strategies based on insights drawn from qualitative feedback and quantitative reporting.
- Support content development initiatives to enhance digital properties.
- Scope and prepare marketing deliverables to advance business development efforts.
- Work with creative services to execute key projects and deliverables.
- Work with product management to align marketing materials with merchandising trends.
What You'll Need:
- Enrolled in a bachelor's degree program in marketing or business field, preferably with 2 or more semesters before graduation
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proactive and self-motivated with desire to learn and adopt new technologies
- Demonstrated knowledge of marketing methodologies and tactics, including advertising, email and web marketing, social media, public relations, etc.
- Demonstrated creative / abstract thinking
- Hours during the school year are part time, approximately 20-25 per week; hours during the summer are full time, approximately 40 per week
- Familiarity with SEO, SEM, digital marketing and analytics a major plus
Additional Items of Interest:
- Familiarity with content management systems, email service providers
Job to be performed in the location listed. Generous benefit package available. Clickto learn more.
Direct Supply, Inc. and its U.S. subsidiaries are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers committed to diverse workforces.
2013 to 2020 Direct Supply, Inc. All rights reserved.
Direct Supply is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to a diverse workforce.